3.5 Bugatti Veyrons for 1 Patek Caliber 89 watch?

0 comments
Now I've went shopping for a bit and walked pass by a luxury watch shop, so kinda browse through the watches, and wow the price (RM3X,XXX) of a wrist watch surprised me a lot!

The Patek Caliber 89 - $5,120,000

So I went to do some searching on how can a time piece be so pricey, like it's a small "thing". I thought it's easy to make a watch until I watched this incredible watch that worth 3.5 Bugatti Veyrons! Yes, 3 & a half (3.5) of these babies!

Now if you wonder how it is priced, watch the video below and you'll understand how complicated can this tiny thing be when it is being made. Note the below video is not even the making of this $5,120,000 watch. So try imagining how on earth did they made that watch which worth 3.5 x Bugatti Veyrons. Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...