Global Warming a scam?

0 comments
I know nowadays, it's all about saving the earth and stop global warming. But is there any solid proof that the global temperature is rising?

Recently I've been searching the net for some weird stuff then I stumbled upon this topic which people claims that Global Warming is actually a scam created in order to rake in Trillion of dollars. I was a bit skeptical of the whole scam ordeal. But wait! There's an episode covered by Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory. I do salute Jesse for his guts at pointing fingers to people who are related to any conspiracy.

I've did some searching and found this statistic and figures (I'm no scientist).

This shows that it is indeed true that CO2 level is increasing rapidly over the years but Global Temperature seems to be DROPPING? Which proves Manmade Global Warming false.


For more facts and proof about Global Warming is all about Green (money!), watch the episode covered by Jesse Ventura : Conspiracy Theory.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...